After 25 years in the US, I've decided it is time to return to my continent of origin. Hopefully this includes a trip to the motherland, but until then I will begin with a one way ticket to Italy (thanks Pat <3 !).
A few of you have been on this journey with me for a good 30-34 years, some of you for a good (& bad!) 20 or more- go Lancers!- and many of you just joined me in these turbulent past four and a half years. I think we can all agree on at least one thing- things are lookin' up and life is good. I could start with a history and explanation of where I've come from and how I got here because that is why I am the KT I am today. But instead, I chose to look forward. This will be my story of today. Not of my past and not of my future (that tends to send me into a tail spin) but of my todays.
Postings will be sparse to begin with since no one wants to hear about (or write about) the ups and downs of leaving a city I've lived in for two & a half decades and leaving an amazing school family that has raised me my entire adult life. But hopefully postings will grow as my new chapter (e mi Italiano) develops and my work-free time increases :)
For now, back to work, back to focusing on today and my fab life in C Springs/Fountain. Back to being present in the now in order to keep my sanity and avoid the overwhelmed freak out that comes when I look too far ahead and try to plan for too many decisions at once. Back to serving my kids, creating a place for them to thrive as well as continuing to offer a place for my staff to flourish and to now fly on their own. sigh. & a tear. or three.

yay but :'''''''(
ReplyDeleteThe bathroom across the street from Notre Dame is HORRENDOUS!
ReplyDelete